AUDIENCE CHOICE WINNERS:
BEST FILM: PERENNIAL
BEST OVERALL PERFORMANCES: AVAILABLE MEN
BEST MUSICAL SCORE: DEADTIME STORIES
BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY: DER OSTWIND
CLICK HERE to submit your short or feature film!
or CLICK HERE to submit your short or feature script!
ERIN FAITH YOUNG, did a great job leading the Q&A of the WILDsound October Film Festival as she added a lot of insight from her vast experience as a Producer.
Erin privately asked all the filmmakers 6 questions before the screening of the film, to gain more of a Production insight of their intention of making the short film.
Here were the 6 questions she asked that were also talked about in the discussion with the audience:
1. What was your intent in making this film? (Calling card? Experiment? Etc.)
2. Style-wise, was your initial vision for this film realized? (Such as, if there were films that you wanted this to be like… did that happen? If so, how?)
3. What was your original one line for pitching this project?
4. What is your current one-line now that you have completed the film and are in distribution? Did it change from your original pitch?
5. What was your overall budget, who were your financiers, and how long did it take you to make this film?
6. What was your biggest hurdle?
Overall it just was a terrific night for people to mingle, network a little, and for people to talk about Movies, Filmmaking and Storytelling using the terrific selection of films as examples.
Thank you to all the filmmakers who submitted their films, because if it wasn't for them we wouldn't of been able to have such a terrific night.
WILDsound would like to thank John Johnson for editing the film festival videos. Return from WILDsound Film Festival October Video to Home Page