Why the WILDsound Film Festival is the fastest growing film festival in the world today!
- Your film will get screened in front of a large, broad audience.
- We are a feedback festival and you will actually hear what industry people and film lovers think of your film.
- Your film is screened and then focus grouped with the audience, lead by a Professional Industry moderator. SEE EXAMPLES FROM OUR LAST FESTIVAL
- You get a chance to get your film either sold to our distributors in attendance OR by the very popular FEEDBACK VIDEOS shown online that get seens by 1000s.
- You get to be a guest on WILDsound's popular coast to coast radio show and promote your film and your career to the world!
- WILDsound is proud to be a credited festival with IMDB.com. After you film is screened at our festival, you can add your film and cast/crew to their site.
- We offer (if interested) an online distribution package where we guarantee your film will get seen by 100,000s of people PLUS you'll earn money for each hit. The best distribution contract for a short film in the world today!
It's time for the short filmmaker to make money for their work and this is what our festival is all about.
And no matter what happens, every film receives FULL FEEDBACK of their submitted film and we tell you honestly why we made our decisions!
No other film festival in the world does what we do!
The RULES are simple:
1. Make a film. We screen SHORTS and FEATURES of any genre. Length of films screened are from 10 seconds to 3 hours!
2. Send in your press kit to email@example.com
NOTE: If you don't have a press kit, no problem. Just email in the:
Title of the Film
We also accept online submissions through Withoutabox. Click on the link BELOW to submit online through Withoutabox OR send your submission to: WILDsound Film Festival, 77 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M4T 1M5.
NOTE: We are now taking online film submissions where you can send in your film via a file sharing or private screening website for viewing. Then, if accepted, we'll ask you to mail in your screener for festival viewing.
FILM FESTIVAL SUBMISSIONS - DEADLINES:
Even if your film is not selected, you will receive the full feedback from the viewing committee. The goal of the WILDsound Film Festivals is to help everyone involved grow as an artist, so we will offer some kind of constructive criticism whether or not we accept your entry for the formal festival. If your film is not accepted, you are allowed to re-submit (sans any entry fee) using the suggested changes the committee made.
We program over 50% of our submissions!
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
Wildsound Film Festival is a monthly Toronto-based festival that prides itself on making sure the filmmaker not only gets his or her film screened in front of a large audience, but also benefits from gaining feedback during the Q&A from our special guest moderator who discusses each film with the audience. This film festival enables you, the filmmaker, to actually obtain honest feedback about what people think of your film. And you get to meet industry people who can help out your career so you can make more films and be a better overall filmmaker.