FALL Feature Screenplay WINNER
The Scarlet Avenger
CLICK HERE and submit to WILDsound's Short and Feature Screenplay Contest!
The WILDsound Screenplay Festival's October 2008 Reading will be held on Friday, December 19th at the National Film Board Cinema, 150 John Street, in the Entertainment District in downtown Toronto. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. Event starts at 7:00pm SHARP
Be a part of the feedback that will make this script come reality
To mark this special reading, this month's MODERATER is DIRECTOR/WRITER/EDITOR: MARK SANDERS
On the eve of World War II, young Royal Canadian Mounted Police Officer, Spencer Whitney, saves the King of England from an assassination attempt.....
.....but only after his Mountie father is killed at the hands of a mysterious masked villain, known only as 'The Skull'.
readings of the 10 One Page Screenplay Finalists
Actors from Fulcher Talent Agency to perform the scripts:
WILDsound would like to thank everyone who submitted to the Feature Screenplay Contest for this round. There were a lot of great scripts (over 300 submitted), and we hope all the writers enjoyed and took something positive from the feedback they received on their scripts. This was a highly competitive contest.
Congratulations to all the writers, and thanks to everyone who submitted.
CLICK the Finalist's Name and get to know them better!
Thank you to all who submitted to the WILDsound Screenplay Festival. Please keep in mind that everyone who submits to our festival receives feedback on their script and/or short film, no matter what.
SUBMIT YOUR SCRIPT NOW! to our Screenplay Festival.
Why this is the #1 Screenplay Festival in the World today!
- 0ffers screenwriters at all levels the fantastic opportunity to hear their scripts read aloud using TOP PROFESSIONAL ACTORS in front of a sold out crowd of their peers.
- Then after the script is read, they get to hear feedback from a selected INDUSTRY PROFESSIONAL who will moderate the event and facilitate a Q&A with the audience. GO TO THE HIGHLIGHT VIDEO and MODERATION from the last event
- One of the best places in the world for the writers to sell their script.
- No matter what happens, you will receive full feedback on your script by our established WILDsound Reading Committee.
- Even if you're just looking for feedback of your script, this is the festival for you.
- Out-of-town winners will receive free hotel accommodation during the reading. If you can't make the event, we will mail you a DVD copy of the reading of your script, plus the full moderation and audience participation.
- Also, all winners get to be a guest on WILDsound's popular coast to coast radio show and promote your script and your career to the world!
Return from Screenplay Reading Series December 2008 to home page