The Tension Begins is about the first division in Jesusí and Judasí relationship. Itís also about how much it would suck to walk on water.
2. Why did should people vote for your 1page script?
If they want to see it, voting is the only way theyíre going to.
3. How long have you been writing screenplays?
About ten years.
4. What film have you seen the most in your life?
Probably ďThe Blues BrothersĒ it used to come on twice a year on television where I grew up.
5. What artist in the film industry would you love to work with?
Alexander Payne, although ďartistĒ is a funny choice of words.
6. How many screenplays have you written?
Too many shorts and six features, one has been produced.
7. Ideally, where would you like to be in 5 years?
In my office writing preferably for a paycheckÖ
8. Describe your process; do you have a set routine, method for writing?
Every script is different, but essentially Iíll get an idea. I never write it down. If I remember it later then I think about it, then, if time goes by and I still havenít forgotten it Iíll write a page or two outlining the idea and structure before I even think about starting the script.
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Iím passionate about not becoming apathetic.
10. What influenced you to enter the WILDsound Script Contest?
A friend of mine won the television script contest.
11. Any advice or tips youíd like to pass on to other writers?
Keep writing and donít stop rewriting until a producer tells you to.