- Your film will get screened in front of a large, broad audience.
- We are a feedback festival and you will actually hear what industry people and film lovers think of your film.
- Your film is screened and then focus grouped with the audience, lead by a Professional Industry moderator. SEE EXAMPLES FROM OUR LAST FESTIVAL
- You get a chance to get your film either sold to our distributors in attendance or showcased on this popular website a month after the film is shown at the festival. Our FILMS ONLINE section is one of the highest rated Film Watching sites on the internet today! (if you don't want our film shown online or on our site - no problem - THIS IS NOT AN ONLINE FESTIVAL!)
- You get to be a guest on WILDsound's popular coast to coast radio show and promote your film and your career to the world!
- WILDsound is proud to be a credited festival with IMDB.com. After you film is screened at our festival, you can add your film and cast/crew to their site.
"It's time for the short filmmaker to make money for their work to increase their personal finance and this is what our festival is all about."
And no matter what happens, every film receives FULL FEEDBACK of their submitted film and we tell you honestly why we made our decisions!
No other film festival in the world does what we do!
The RULES are simple:
1. Make a film. We screen SHORTS and FEATURES of any genre. Length of films screened are from 10 seconds to 3 hours!
2. Fill out the form below:
We also accept online submissions through Withoutabox. Click on the link BELOW to submit online through Withoutabox
3. Send a DVD of your film to WILDsound Film Festival 80 St. Clair Ave. East Suite 2309, Toronto, ON M4T 1N6.
FILM FESTIVAL SUBMISSIONS - DEADLINES:
Even if your film is not selected, you will receive the comments of the viewing committee. The goal of the WILDsound Film Festivals is to help everyone involved grow as an artist, so we will offer some kind of constructive criticism whether or not we accept your entry for the formal festival.
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
Wildsound Film Festival is a monthly Toronto-based festival that prides itself on making sure the filmmaker not only gets his or her film screened in front of a large audience, but also benefits from gaining feedback during the Q&A from our special guest moderator who discusses each film with the audience. This film festival enables you, the filmmaker, to actually obtain honest feedback about what people think of your film. And you get to meet industry people who can help out your career so you can make more films and be a better overall filmmaker.
"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."
Film Festival Submissions, Film Festival Submissions