CLICK the LINK and watch them all!
100. FIRST EVER COMMERCIAL - Watch "America Runs on Bulova Time." The first ever television commercial ever aired. July 1, 1941, before the start of the Brooklyn Dodgers-Philadelphia Phillies telecast
99. COCA COLA COMMERCIAL - The most famous ad from the 1970s and early 1980s. Mean Joe Greene gives kid his jersey after football game. Coca Cola gets promoted in between.
98. MACINTOSH COMMERCIAL - This was the commercial that introduced the Apple Macintosh Computer to the world. Shown only once at Super Bowl XX in 1984 and they say it's the most effective ad ever made.
97. LEGO - An extremely clever ad -- one from everyone's childhood. A slightly surreal look at all the things you can make out of a box a Lego. Narrated by Tommy Cooper
93. BARBIE - Watch this classic 1960s ad promoting a talking Barbie and Ken. And the kids loved it!
75. IKEA - The AD where we all felt for a lamp of all things. Only from IKEA and director Spike Jonze
74. PHILIPS CAROUSEL - The AD that brought the technology of the 2000s in the the product selling game. Philips Carousel
53. MINNESOTA LOTTERY - Watch great ad from the Minnesota State Lottery. Stars former Viking great John Randle. The best of local ADS
48. MARY POPPINS - Watch the scary Mary Poppins trailer. Very funny and scary. The only mock ad on the list.
46. AIR NEW ZEALAND - Watch this ad with the knowledge that those uniforms are actually body paint. To fly because the workers are sexy!
45. SCHWARTZENEGGER - Watch this ad from Japan. Have no idea what's going on but it's the Governor of California in a crazy commercial
44. EPURON - Watch the longest commercial in the list from Germany. An AD promoting wind energy in a very weird way
43. TV SET - Watch this terrific AD promoting a TV set called NEC. You wonder what makes this so great for 25 seconds, and then you get it. Best AD showcasing product.
40 BIRTH CONTROL - Watch the on the nose ad from Europe. The truth hurts and US advertisers would never go there. Great stuff!
39. LEARN ENGLISH COMMERCIAL - Watch this very funny ad from the Netherlands. Why you need to learn English. (because the songs you like might have bad language)
38. NIXON FOR PRESIDENT - Watch this political ad from the 70s in an election Richard Nixon won in a landslide. The beginning of ads like this.
36. SEAFOOD - Watch the best of the worst ad. It's so bad and not funny it's actually good and pretty funny.
35. STRATOS - Watch this candy bar ad that has nothing to do with the chocolate bar. Kid comes to terms with having a newly born sibling.
34. SURFING - Watch his amazingly produced ad for GUINESS with surfing and horses and horses surfing. All in black and white
33. ANTIBOREDOM - Watch shockingly funny ad for a campaign to get not bored because you can do bad things. Say what? There's actually an organization like this?
32. IKE FOR PRESIDENT - Watch out when you watch this because the song will ring in your head. A classic ad with a jingle. No wonder he won in a landslide
31. CONDOMS - Watch this funny ad from Argentina. Two kids want to do it. Parents arrive. Boy improvises
30. BUD LIGHT - Watch this BANNED commercial. Man opens his Bud with a "unique" beer opener. Why was this banned?
29. VIAGRA - Watch this FUNNY commercial. Old man dances on his "thing" in order to turn on his young girlfriend
28. PEPSI - Watch the evolution of a Chinese Monk. And they need Pepsi to become the spiritual being!
27. MCDONALDS - Watch ad from Eygpt using Meat Loaf's Anything for Love song. Do anything except share the fatty and unhealthy McDonalds food for love.
26. PREGNANCY TEST - Watch ad that's actually an IPOD shuffle commercial. Blonde girl can't tell the difference.
25. ARRANGED MARRIAGE - Watch ad that's about something but extremely funny. Poking fun at the INDIAN tradition of parents picking a husband for their daughter
24. MERCEDES BENZ - Watch ad about a blonde girl trying to order a hamburger in a library. Another poke at the dumb blonde
23. GUINESS - Watch ad that you'll never see in the US. Guys share beer while having threesome (or foursome) with girl in bed!
22. FRIENDS NBC - Watch ad by NBC promoting hit NBC TV show. Was banned after one airing siting complaints from viewers. These days this is very tame.
21. SMASH POTATOES - Watch ad from the 1970s. Martians laughing at earthlings for peeling potatoes.
20. TANGO - Watch ad from the UK in the 1990s. Kids get slapped after drinking Tango Orange Man. You've been 'TANGOED'
19. BODDINGTONS - Watch ad promoting the IRISH CREAM ALE while running in the desert. Mel Sykes stars
18. LEVIS - Watch ad from 1991 starring Brad Pitts (soon to be megastar). Even the guys think he's good looking.
17. LEMONADE - Watch ad for R-White Lemonade. Guy wakes up in the middle of the night and sings to his lemonade
16. HAMLET CIGARS - Watch bald man in photo booth getting frustrated. But at least he has his mild cigars
15. LIFE CEREAL - Watch perhaps the most famous ad. Mikey Likes It.
14. OSCAR MAYER - This is the one with the cute kid fishing. He sings the song, "My bologna has a first name, it's O-s-c-a-r. My bologna has a second name, it's M-a-y-e-r." Bologna is gross
13. VOTE DIFFERENT POLITICAL AD - Ad that only went viral but was seen by 100+ million when they showed it on the news. One of the most talked about ads of the presidential campaign from 2008.
12. WENDY'S - Famous 1980s AD. Old lady asks "Where's the Beef?" in perhaps the greatest lined ever delivered in TV AD history
11. SHAMWOW - Perhaps the most annoying ad in history but it's effective. Sometimes when you hate it so much it attracts attention.
10. KFC - Watch classic Kentucky Fried Chicken 1969 ad starring the Col. Sanders himself. Secret recipe + little girl on lap = successful franchise
9. SEATBELT - Watch the most emotionally impactful ad you'll ever see. Just one room too! What you can do with little resources.
8. BEEF JERKY - Watch extremely funny “Messin’ with Sasquatch” Jack Link’s Beef Jerky ad. Best in the series of ads
7. TOYOTA - To the music "Happy Together" an unlucky couple race to their best car. Pretty clever, edgy and funny
6. PLAYSTATION - Watch best of the Playstation ads. Kid can't get Grandma off his video game machine and he's pissed!
5. COKE - "I like to teach the world to sing". Not very often a song from an ad becomes a top 10 hit. Classic commercial from the 1980s
3. VOLKSWAGEN - The FEAR ad about why you need to buy this car. It's so safe no matter what accident you'll have, you'll survive
2. SENATOR AD - The best political campaign ad ever. This is from Paul Wellstone’s first campagin for Senate, back in 1990. It’s a parody of the Michael Moore film, “Roger and Me,”
1. APPLE - The THINK DIFFERENT AD! BEST commerical of all-time. WHY? Because it's all about being that person you're supposed to be. And we're all supposed to be mavericks.