11 Questions with 2010 Screenplay Finalist
1. What is your screenplay about?
A missed phone call can mean the difference between life and death.
2. Why should people vote for your 1 page script?
They liked it.
3. How long have you been writing screenplays?
On and off for over 20 years
4. What film have you seen the most in your life?
The Moon is Blue.
5. What artist in the film industry would you love to work with?
6. How many screenplays have you written?
7. Ideally, where would you like to be in 5 years? Anywhere as long as I was happy.
8. Describe your process; do you have a set routine, method for writing?
When the voices in my head won't shut up I have no other option but to write.
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
My family. Breath work.
10. What influenced you to enter the WILDsound Script Contest?
I love the challenge.
11. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?