Why this is the #1 TV Screenplay Festival and Contest in the World today!
- 0ffers screenwriters at all levels the fantastic opportunity to hear their scripts read aloud using TOP PROFESSIONAL ACTORS and showcased online for 1000s to see.
- This network currently averages over 90,000 unique visitors a day and growing.
- One of the best places in the world for the writers to sell their script and/or obtain and agent.
- No matter what happens, you will receive full feedback on your script by our established WILDsound Reading Committee. No other place in the world will you get coverage for the price you pay.
- Even if you're just looking for feedback of your script, this is the festival for you.
It's there for all to see. The proof is in the viewership. These videos garner 1000s of views online. Some of the screenplay readings are more popular than actual studio films made!
- Also, all winners get to be a guest on WILDsound's popular coast to coast radio show and promote your script and your career to the world!
- We specialize in showcasing TV PILOT and TV SPECS from past shows and making sure that when the script is ready, the writer will benefit by at least obtaining a solid agent.
You will receive feedback
on your script in 3-5 weeks
The RULES are simple:
1. Write a script. Edit the heck out of it. We accept features and shorts of any genre, as well as original TV pilots and spec scripts for existing shows.
2. Email your script to firstname.lastname@example.org in .pdf, .doc, .wpd, .rtf, or .fdr format.
In the body in the email please add your:
OR if you like to mail us your script with a check, please email us and we'll make arrangements.
PLEASE ADD YOUR FULL CONTACT INFO (especially email address) on the title page of your script!
NEW: All submissions to this contest also get a FREE LOGINE listing on this site. Go to the LOGLINE submission page and submit your logline information.
ALL SUBMITTED SCRIPTS GET FULL FEEDBACK - The goal of the WILDsound Film and Screenplay Festival is to help everyone involved grow as an artist, so we will offer feedback to jump start you to your next draft. If you are not fully satisfied with the feedback you receive, we will send it off to new committee members until you are fully satisfied. We understand where new and mid-level writers are coming from and we want to help you as much as we can.
Festival Review - Read testimonials of past submitters feedback on their work.